This page is updated anytime there is an agent, API or application update to the Enclave platform.
- Added support for authorization tokens
- Added ability to create multiple asset dashboards
- Added ability to add dashboard elements from vulnerabilities
- Added ability to create threshold alerts from asset and vulnerability queries
- Added EPSS scores
- Vulnerability scanning internal improvements and UI updates
- Added ability to customize user agent session token expiry time
- Released SWG for early access. Contact our sales team for more information.
- Added support for periodic scanning and updates to how the discovery process works. This allows for more accurate discovery of assets.
- Added firewall information for assets
- Fixed bug causing firewall presets to not work correctly in the UI
- Added ephemeral assets
- Updated asset management to include support for multiple agents per asset and vice versa
- Added asset relationship map
- Added dark mode support
- Updated packages and dependencies
Agent Version [1.8.0]
- Improved performance
- Added support for log streaming, useful when running in a container
- Fixed a pubsub bug that caused connections to not be cleaned up properly
- Internal updates related to managed beacons management/deployment
- Added asset management
Agent Version [1.7.1]
- Updated support for macOS
- Added support for agent device telemetry
- Modified organization subnets to be persistent across all nodes
Agent Version [1.7.0]
- Added support for macOS
Agent Version [1.6.0]
- Added update functionality
- Improve performance and service reloads on Windows
Agent Version [1.5.0]
- Added support for manifest versions 🎉. This allows the ability for features/improvements to be installed into an agent without having to reinstall on a system.
- Vastly reduced bundle size and overhead for CLI agent versions.
- Migrated registry to: https://gallery.ecr.aws/sidechannel/enclave-agent. Vastly reduced image size and overhead.
Agent Version [1.4.0]
- Finished full transition over from Cipherloc to SideChannel
Agent Version [1.3.2]
- Fixed issues with service not restarting on linux based machines.
- Updated documentation for Docker and K8s
- Registry available for the Enclave agent at: https://gallery.ecr.aws/h9i9x8a9/sidechannel/enclave-agent
- Added plugins 🎉. See the relevant documentation for more information. https://docs.enclave.sidechannel.com/plugins
- Added support for SAML 2.0 authentication. See the relevant documentation for more information. https://docs.enclave.sidechannel.com/sso/saml2
Agent Version [1.3.1]
- Fixed bug when viewing logs of the service
- Added the ability to bulk upload nodes
- Added Turnstile support
- Added ability to see debug views in the UI for all nodes, users, and beacons
- Added the ability to authenticate nodes and beacons with registration codes
- Organization's can export a report of registration codes for onboarding nodes and beacons
Agent Version [1.3.0]
- Added support for registration codes
- Tray icons now show the status of the agent
- Free tier managed beacons are now automatically stopped after one week of inactivity. Any reconnection attempts to the network will restart the managed beacon
- Users can now choose which version of the agent to run on a managed beacon
- Updated check UI on Dashboard to support better debugging of active checks
- General performance improvements and UI updates
Agent Version [1.2.1]
- Bug fix causing invalid configurations in beacons
API version [1.0.0]
- Introducing the new Enclave API 🎉 🎉. You can now manage your Enclave agents and enclaves through the API. Read more.
- View the documentation here: https://docs.enclave.sidechannel.com/api-docs/latest
Agent version [1.2.0]
- Added support for relay beacons. Relays allow traffic to be proxied through them in the case where a direct peer to peer connection is not possible between two agents.
- Updated logos and assets
- Made reauthentication of a user agent type a better experience.
- Fixed issue in the debug log stream where it would fail to send the initial connection logs
- Added the ability to assign optional whitelabel IPs to agents. This allows IP restrictions in order to join the VPN.
- Updated logos and assets
- Internal package updates
Abstracted user authentication to allow for more OpenID Connect providers. Documentation updated to reflect the new OpenID Connect integration flow.
Fixed UX of password fields. Updated a bunch of copy. Updated documentation.
First changelog notes. Major features include OAuth 2.0 support for Google and Microsoft for user authentication, ability for user agents to manage their own credentials and the ability to debug an agent from the EMC.
Agent version [1.1.1]
- Improved reload support for Windows
- Fixed log tracking to persist across restarts
- Adding debug log streaming to the EMC
- Updated Nebula to 1.6
- Updated packages
- Added OAuth 2.0 integrations for agent authentication for Google and Microsoft
- Improved heartbeat response time and general performance
- Added the ability for an agent user to manage their credentials
- Added recovery codes for agent users
- Added hardware token authentication support as a second factor to login to the EMC
- Added ability to view logs from an agent for debugging purposes
- Added the ability to have multiple owners on an organization